DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — The 2020 National Peanut Festival has been “postponed” due to COVID-19 concerns.
According to a press release posted on Facebook, “the Board of the National Peanut Festival, the City of Dothan, Houston County and Reithoffer Shows made the decision to postpone the 2020 National Peanut Festival and all events associated with the Festival until further notice.”
The festival is now scheduled for November 5-14, 2021.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami