(CNN) – When you want a McFlurry, one of the worst things to hear is that the McDonald’s ice cream machine is broken.
The machines are notorious for being down, but People reports McDonald’s may have found a solution.
The company has teamed up with a company called Kytch, which developed technology that can help employees manage the machines by correcting mechanical issues caused by human error and making sure the automated cleaning cycle happens on time.
Kytch first introduced the devices in May.
McDonald’s has not confirmed whether any of their locations are using the device.
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.