NEW YORK (NEWS10) — An update on Monday’s story about Andrew Yang’s lawsuit regarding the canceled New York Democratic presidential primary: On Tuesday, Federal Judge Analisa Torres ordered the Board of Elections to reinstate the June 23 primary. Take a look at the district judge’s order:
According to Douglas Kellner, Co-Chair, of the New York State Board of Elections: “We are reviewing the decision and preparing an appeal.”
The order followed a lawsuit filed by Andrew Yang and his supporters, plus supporters of Bernie Sanders, the former progressive contender who suspended his campaign and endorsed Joe Biden.
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- The heartwarming story behind Bernie Sanders’ iconic Inauguration mittens
- Local community leaders react to the historic inauguration of Vice President Kamala Harris
- American Red Cross helps five after fire
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first.’ Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump