GREENFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office says Eric E. Sadlon, 48, of Schenectady was arrested for allegedly surveilling a bathroom at his place of work.
Police say Sadlon surreptitiously placed a recording device in an employee bathroom at the state-run residential home for people with disabilities where he worked. The hidden camera took pictures and video of unsuspecting employees.
A woman employee found the device concealed within a USB wall charger.
Sadlon was arrested on two counts of second-degree unlawful surveillance. If convicted, these felonies could earn Sadlon year behind bars.
The state Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs is involved in this ongoing investigation.
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8
- CDC warns: ‘If you can’t tell where your onions are from, don’t eat them,’ following Salmonella outbreak