NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) —
The New York State Department of Health had released interim guidance for travelers coming from destinations with a high risk of coronavirus.
The guidance comes after New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo issued an executive order that says all travelers coming from states with a high transmission rate of COVID-19 must quarantine for 14-days.
The entire guidance is posted below:
- Oldest barn owl in captivity gets new home at Zoo New York
- Ask the Expert: The Grimsley Agency’s core values, established by Don Grimsley
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated