DANSVILLE, N.Y. (WETM) – The New York State Festival of Balloons in Dansville has officially been canceled, according to the organization’s Facebook page.
The annual three-day event was scheduled for Sept. 4-6, 2020, and averages more than 30,000 attendees.
It is a disappointment for the board of directors, committee and volunteers who have provided hot air balloon festivals for 38 consecutive years in Dansville. In the final decision, the health and safety concern outweighed our desire to hold the 2020 festival.Dansville Festival of Balloons LTD
The 40th annual New York State Festival of Balloons will be celebrated Sept. 3-5, 2021.
- SBA details guidelines for Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Changes coming for food cart and truck vendors in NYC
- WATCH: Zoos, museums, movie theaters can increase capacity on April 26
- Buffalo organization that helps startups to receive $750K in federal funding