NEW YORK (KRON) – A teen boy accused of being part of a mob caught on camera beating a young girl and robbing her of her Air Jordan shoes in Brooklyn back in March was shot dead on Tuesday, local authorities said.
According to the New York Police Department, 16-year-old Tyquan Howard was shot in front of a building in Brooklyn and died at a nearby hospital.
Police have yet to release any details on what may have led to the shooting; no arrests have been made.
Howard was arrested and charged with gang assault in connection with the brutal assault of the 15-year-old girl back in March.
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- Bills defense comes up with first dominating performance this season in a win vs. Jets
- Tyler Bass, Bills defense lead the way in 18-10 win over the Jets
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Oct. 25