SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — St. Joseph’s Hospital has joined the Orange Nation and has sided with Syracuse ahead of Saturday’s game with Duke.
The newborns at St. Joseph’s Hospital are showing off their team spirit by being decked out in orange.
Some babies even got their own basketballs.
A nurse reached out and wants viewers to know that this is a photo-op and is not considered safe sleep practice for newborns.
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.