SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — St. Joseph’s Hospital has joined the Orange Nation and has sided with Syracuse ahead of Saturday’s game with Duke.
The newborns at St. Joseph’s Hospital are showing off their team spirit by being decked out in orange.
Some babies even got their own basketballs.
A nurse reached out and wants viewers to know that this is a photo-op and is not considered safe sleep practice for newborns.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- Free drive-thru COVID-19 testing available in Lowville Wednesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.