SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — St. Joseph’s Hospital has joined the Orange Nation and has sided with Syracuse ahead of Saturday’s game with Duke.
The newborns at St. Joseph’s Hospital are showing off their team spirit by being decked out in orange.
Some babies even got their own basketballs.
A nurse reached out and wants viewers to know that this is a photo-op and is not considered safe sleep practice for newborns.
- Each state will decide how to ensure essential workers can get child care
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 3, 2020
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- LIST: States that have issued stay-at-home orders during the coronavirus pandemic
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson teaches daughter to wash hands while singing ‘Moana’ song
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.