ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — A Rochester man wants $700 to fix his car after he hit a man riding a bike, and he wants the bicyclist to pay for it.
Bryan Agnello says he was biking on Culver Road by the Route 490 ramp last month, within his legal rights, when a Ford Fusion hit him from behind.
“Luckily the way I fell was just back onto the car and just rolled off,” Agnello said. “For a second I thought I was under the car which was terrifying, and the next moment I was laying on my back looking up at the traffic light.”
Agnello says he had minor injuries, and although the police report confirms his story, a claim filed by the driver paints a different picture. It says he was biking on Route 490 and it was a head-on collision. WROC reached out to the driver but have not heard back.
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- One-On-One with Syracuse assistant coach Gerry McNamara
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.