AVOCA, N.Y. (WETM) – Matthew Kapp, 46 of County Route 70 in Avoca, has been charged after an investigation into the alleged rape and sexual conduct against a minor female over a 10 year period, according to Steuben County Sheriff Jim Allard.
The misconduct was reported on July 22, 2020 and it’s alleged that the conduct happened at a residence in Avoca.
Kapp was charged with Rape in the First Degree, a class B Felony, and Course of Sexual Conduct Against a Child in the First Degree, also a class B Felony.
Kapp was arraigned in the Centralized Arraignment Court and released on $500 bail.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket