AVOCA, N.Y. (WETM) – Matthew Kapp, 46 of County Route 70 in Avoca, has been charged after an investigation into the alleged rape and sexual conduct against a minor female over a 10 year period, according to Steuben County Sheriff Jim Allard.
The misconduct was reported on July 22, 2020 and it’s alleged that the conduct happened at a residence in Avoca.
Kapp was charged with Rape in the First Degree, a class B Felony, and Course of Sexual Conduct Against a Child in the First Degree, also a class B Felony.
Kapp was arraigned in the Centralized Arraignment Court and released on $500 bail.
- Pet chihuahua saves man’s life after stroke
- New legislation prevents rural hospitals from losing Critical Access Hospital designation
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- Indiana woman who died in mobile home during storm was found clutching child
- 14-year-old contracts COVID-19, ‘I thought I was going to die’