BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The New York State Thruway Authority says cashless tolling is coming in November.
Projected revenue from tolls is expected to be 15-18 percent lower in 2020 than 2019.
More information on cashless tolling can be found here.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches