SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One person was taken to the hospital early Friday morning in Syracuse following a shooting on the city’s southwest side.
The call came in around 1:45 a.m. to the Greeley Apartments on West Onondaga Street, which is between Rich and Tallman streets. Onondaga County 911 dispatchers tell NewsChannel 9 one person was transported from the scene. There’s no word yet on the person’s condition.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Police clear suspected explosive device found outside of Steuben County Mental Health Center
- Man wanted for shooting Mass. state trooper shot, killed by US Marshals; 2 officers hurt
- Get a call offering you an early COVID-19 vaccine? It’s a scam
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback