LACONA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 43-year-old Lacona man is accused of taking photos of two girls undressing, without them knowing, and uploading the pictures online.
State Police charged William Spearance II with unlawful surveillance and endangering the welfare of children. He was also charged with possessing two modified and unregistered assault rifles.
Spearance is being held at the Oswego County Jail on $2,500 bail.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike