AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) — Amherst police are investigating a hit-and-run incident where a pedestrian was struck.
They say the victim was struck by a vehicle in the vicinity of Sweet Home Road and Chestnut Ridge Road on Tuesday around 7:15 p.m. They suffered a serious head injury before being taken to ECMC.
It’s not clear what kind of vehicle was involved, but police are looking for one with possible front end damage. To assist them in their investigation, police are asking anyone with dash cam or security camera video from the area to call (716) 689-1311.
- ‘After School Satan Club’ sparks religious freedom debate in Virginia
- Worker finds Las Vegas murder victim’s torso, bleach inside abandoned barrel
- DNC bumps Iowa caucus from presidential primary
- Biden says Walker doesn’t deserve to be in the Senate
- PHOTOS: Semi-truck crashes, hangs from bridge and catches fire