(WIVB) – An Ontario County man who’s a lifelong Bills fan recently got back at his neighbor for flying a New York Jets flag.
Michael Mansfield painted his Bloomfield house Bills royal blue- gaining national attention in the process.
Now, Pepsi is offering Mansfield the chance to take his rivalry to the next level- with billboards around the City of Rochester, and even a commercial to run during football games.
This tweet by Pepsi had to be retweeted 1,000 times- and it already has racked up 1,200 retweets as of Thursday evening.
- South Jefferson Central School reports first student testing positive for coronavirus
- Is Trump or Biden more of a patriot? Here’s what 1,100 voters said
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 260 in mandatory quarantine
- Lewis County reports 10 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, nearly 800 in quarantine