UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Pillsbury has rolled out a new limited edition cookie dough flavor and you if you like Lucky Charms cereal, this might be a dream come true.
You can eat Lucky Charm cookies for breakfast, or really anytime. These sweet treats are stuffed with marshmallows straight from the cereal box.
For now, the cookie dough is only being sold at select stores, including Walmart and Kroger.
In January, you should be able to find them nationwide.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- The virtual search for the next big Idol begin tomorrow
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DMV releases new custom plates for New York colleges
- Perseids Meteor Shower to peak this week
- NYS COVID-19 infection rate lowest since the start of pandemic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9