UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Pillsbury has rolled out a new limited edition cookie dough flavor and you if you like Lucky Charms cereal, this might be a dream come true.
You can eat Lucky Charm cookies for breakfast, or really anytime. These sweet treats are stuffed with marshmallows straight from the cereal box.
For now, the cookie dough is only being sold at select stores, including Walmart and Kroger.
In January, you should be able to find them nationwide.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- George Kittle: From fifth-round pick to Pro Bowler
- Virginia snaps 3-game skid with 63-58 win over Georgia Tech
- No. 9 Florida State rallies past Miami in OT, 83-79
- Johnson, No. 11 Louisville earn upset win at No. 3 Duke 79-73
- Boeheim’s 26 points lead Syracuse past Virginia Tech, 71-69
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9