WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Jefferson County Public Health Service is warning the public of a potential COVID-19 exposure at a Starbucks in Watertown.
The Starbucks is located at 1242 Arsenal Street in Watertown. Those who visited at any time between Sunday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Nov. 13 should monitor themselves for symptoms for up to 14 days after the exposure date.
This goes for anyone who visited inside or through the drive-thru.
If symptoms develop, stay home and contact your doctor for further guidance.
- Lawmakers push to make December 1st a national holiday named after Rosa Parks
- Lewis County Health System welcomes OB/GYN Georges Akl, MD
- With temperatures dropping, here are the best indoor electric heater picks for large rooms
- Sayonara Santos: locks already changed at congressional office
- GOP fights Hunter Biden push for public hearing