WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Jefferson County Public Health Service is warning the public of a potential COVID-19 exposure at a Starbucks in Watertown.
The Starbucks is located at 1242 Arsenal Street in Watertown. Those who visited at any time between Sunday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Nov. 13 should monitor themselves for symptoms for up to 14 days after the exposure date.
This goes for anyone who visited inside or through the drive-thru.
If symptoms develop, stay home and contact your doctor for further guidance.
- Wind chills as low as -45 expected for the North Country
- Eagles offensive lineman indicted for rape, kidnapping charges in Ohio
- Watch Live: New York Budget Presentation at noon
- Ohio high school musical abruptly halted, deemed ‘vulgar’
- A family affair: Virginia triplets join Navy together, then dad follows