WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Jefferson County Public Health Service is warning the public of a potential COVID-19 exposure at a Starbucks in Watertown.
The Starbucks is located at 1242 Arsenal Street in Watertown. Those who visited at any time between Sunday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Nov. 13 should monitor themselves for symptoms for up to 14 days after the exposure date.
This goes for anyone who visited inside or through the drive-thru.
If symptoms develop, stay home and contact your doctor for further guidance.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh