TAMPA, Fl. (CNN Newsource) — President Trump says he is declaring Sunday, March 15 as a National Day of Prayer.
In a tweet the President said:
“It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer. We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these…. ….No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith. Together, we will easily PREVAIL!”
The annual National Day of Prayer is scheduled for May 7. Trump’s announcement came after he declared a national emergency over the coronavirus pandemic.
- Officials to decrease outflows on Lake Ontario as water levels remain low
- My Pillow CEO says Costco has dropped his products
- Family finds $40K in home damage after Disney trip; kids responsible won’t face charges, police say
- New York ranked 2nd greenest state in U.S.
- Jefferson County COVID infection rate continues to slightly increase
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.