WASHINGTON, D.C. (WIVB)– The White House Office of the Press Secretary released a statement from President Donald Trump on Wednesday afternoon addressing reports of more demonstrations across the U.S.
The statement from President Trump urges demonstrators to not engage in violence, lawbreaking or vandalism.
Read the full statement below:
“In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind. That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”U.S. President Donald Trump
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh