LAKE LUZERNE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Celebrity chef Rachael Ray is opening up about the accidental chimney fire that tore down her home in Lake Luzerne during the Season 15 premiere of her self-titled Rachel Ray Show. The fire broke out on August 9th and multiple local fire departments responded to the scene.
An investigation conducted by the state Office of Fire Prevention and Control found the fire began in the chimney of a wood-burning fireplace.
In the episode, Ray shows exclusive footage of the damage inside her home and is joined by one of the first responders who was on the scene.
The episode is set to air Monday at 2 p.m. locally on WNYT.
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Bills QB Josh Allen tops first 300 yard game with first 400 yard game in week two
- Josh Allen’s career day leads Bills to a 31-28 win over the Dolphins