ORLANDO, Fla. — Show your savory-loving Valentine just how sweet he or she is with a Valentine’s Day box of Red Lobster’s beloved Cheddar Bay biscuits.
Starting Feb. 10, you can show your significant other (or yourself) just how much you care by ordering a half-dozen biscuits on the Red Lobster website and picking them up at the nearest Red Lobster location.
The limited-release heart-shaped box that reads “You’re my lobster,” is a $1 add-on and are available while supplies last.
“Whether it’s a savory surprise for your sweetheart or a well-deserved treat just for you, Cheddar Bay Biscuits are the way to everyone’s heart this Valentine’s Day,” said Salli Setta, president & chief concept officer. “Now, thanks to Red Lobster To Go, it’s easier and more convenient than ever to tell that special someone ‘You’re my lobster.’”
The Watertown Red Lobster is participating in this promotion, as well as celebrating Lobsterfest through April 19.
- Bills LT Dion Dawkins reacts to the release of Quinton Spain
- NY Blitz Gridiron Update: Week 7
- Watch Made in NNY online here: 1 on 1 with Elise Stefanik and Tedra Cobb
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.