(WIVB) — ESPN is reporting that two more Tennessee Titans players have tested positive for COVID-19.
This could put Sunday’s game against the Bills in Nashville in jeopardy. Nearly two dozen players and staff tested positive for the virus last week.
The Titans vs. Steelers game scheduled for this past Sunday was postponed because of the positive results. The team’s facilities in Nashville were expected to reopen on Wednesday, but now, they can’t.
- AFC Championship tickets not hard to come by, but they’ll cost you
- Lake Effect Snow to hit Jefferson and Lewis County on Tuesday
- Sweetest Occasion Sunday: Bourbon apple cider
- Gov. Cuomo skipping Biden inauguration amid state capitol threats
- Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets