(WIVB) — ESPN is reporting that two more Tennessee Titans players have tested positive for COVID-19.
This could put Sunday’s game against the Bills in Nashville in jeopardy. Nearly two dozen players and staff tested positive for the virus last week.
The Titans vs. Steelers game scheduled for this past Sunday was postponed because of the positive results. The team’s facilities in Nashville were expected to reopen on Wednesday, but now, they can’t.
- Healthcare workers facing burnout are disappointed with the public turning their backs
- Newsfeed Now: Daunte Wright laid to rest; Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- IG investigation finds DMV employee profited from illegally accessing DMV records
- Program helps homeowners become energy efficient and for some it’s free
- Disposable masks are hurting the environment- here’s what you can do to lessen the impact