The donation comes from Al Dick of Oneonta. The tree is 75-feet tall, 45-feet in diameter, and weighs 11 tons.
The Norway Spruce is making its way to New York City on a huge 115-foot long trailer. It will then settle into its new home in Manhattan. It is expected to be raised at Rockefeller Center on Saturday, November 14.
- 5-time felon arrested for reported burglary of occupied home
- Thanksgiving in the North Country: Mild temperatures and scattered showers
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
- WATCH: Wisconsin governor enacts statewide mask mandate
- President of NYSCOPBA calls on state to act as coronavirus cases continue to rise