TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- Manhattan district attorney ends prosecution of prostitution; judge agrees to dismiss thousands of cases
- Nathan’s Famous to open ‘non-traditional’ kitchens within select Walmart stores
- Archaeologists find home of Harriet Tubman’s father
- Local organization launches e-commerce site to help provide opportunities to those with visual impairments
- St. Lawrence County logs 21 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.