(CNN) — Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer readily admits he spends thousands of dollars on cheesecake.
He said Sunday his guilty pleasure is dessert from Junior’s Cheesecake in New York.
FEC filings show the friends of Schumer PAC have shelled out more than $8,000 there in less than a decade.
Schumer says he shares the sweets.
Schumer’s office says he likes all the flavors, but he thinks the plain cheesecake allows one to really enjoy the Junior’s recipe.
- Concerns about housing crisis after coronavirus
- Attorney’s offices nationwide tasked with investigating coronavirus scams
- Lawmakers worry that rural hospitals could be overwhelmed if faced with outbreak
- Pres. Trump, White House coronavirus task force plan Tuesday briefing
- Test developed in New York State to detect antibodies to COVID-19
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.