GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – There’s no two plates about it – downtown Glens Falls is a flavorful place. Restaurants around the city are pulling out the stops and turning on the stove next week for Glens Falls Restaurant Week.
The week of dining gives participating eateries a chance to cook up something new. Those taking part will offer prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus all united by a common theme – $45 for three courses, with the potential for those dining to try something new. Glens Falls Restaurant Week runs through the week of Nov. 5-11.
Here’s who’s cooking for Glens Falls Restaurant Week, and what’s on the menu. This list will be updated as more restaurants sign up.
- 22 Ridge St.
- Dickinson’s Delights
- 122 Bay St.
- Park 26/Fenimore’s Pub
- The Queensbury Hotel, 88 Ridge St.
- Starting at 4 p.m.
- First course: Choice of harvest salad, Caeser salad, New England clam chowder
- Second course: Choice of mixed mushroom fettuccine, Norwegian salmon filet, chicken Francese, spaghetti and meatball
- Third course: Choice of gelato or creme brulee
- Laurella’s Restaurant
- 21 Bay St.
- Morgan & Co.
- 65 Ridge St.
- First course: Choice of lobster and cauliflower bisque, mushroom bruschetta, wedge salad
- Second course: Choice of Moroccan bowl, half roasted chicken coq au vin, line-caught swordfish, grilled Berkshire pork chop
- Third course: Choice of bread pudding or coconut cream pie
- Park & Elm
- 19 Park St.
- Radici Kitchen & Bar
- 26 Ridge St.
- First course: Choice of fried eggplant and cheese, focaccia dumplings, baby beets, romaine salad
- Second course: Choice of cioppino, grilled swordfish “Oscar,” braised beef short rib, rigatoni pomodoro
- Third course: Choice of creme brulee, ricotta donut, budino