NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — State senators have passed a package of opioid legislation aimed at fighting the drug epidemic.
An epidemic in which lawmakers say has touched communities across New York State.
Lawmakers in the legislature’s upper chamber have passed more than 15 bills on a range of issues tied to opioid issues.
The measures include training on drug addiction and increasing access to a medication that can reverse opioid overdoses.
- New legislation introduced to promote native plant species growth in U.S.
- Official: Biden and Democrats agree on tighter income limits for stimulus checks
- COVID-19 vaccine: How many people are fully vaccinated in each state?
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix
- ‘I’m sorry for whatever pain I caused’: Gov. Cuomo apologizes following harassment allegations
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.