CORTLAND COUNTY (WSYR-TV) — A 14-year-old is dead after falling through the ice in Harford, New York. State Police responded to the scene around 4:35 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 15.
An investigation revealed the 14-year-old fell through the ice on a creek near Route 200 in Harford and was located just outside of the water.
The 14-year-old was transported by ambulance to Guthrie Cortland Medical Center and later died from injuries.
The investigation is continuing.
- Dave Missert delivers beer pairings and a laugh for the North Country
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action
- Senator under fire for selling stocks getting out of market as ethics group calls for investigation
- ‘Paycheck Protection’ may run out of stimulus cash
- Rep. Don Beyer and other lawmakers call for stricter COVID protocols at airports
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.