BECKLEY, WV (WVNS) — An arrest was made on Friday, Oct. 2, 2020 for a man accused of trying to pick up a teen for sex. Bulmaro Morales, 27, of Jackson, Tennessee is charged with Solicitation of a Minor.
According to a court records Morales was looking for have oral sex with a teenage boy. He agreed to meet at a gas station in Beaver, WV. That is where law enforcement officers took him into custody.
During questioning, Morales admitted he was communicating with the teen for sex. He is being held in the Southern Regional Jail on a $30,000 bond.
- Justice Department launches ‘aggressive’ redlining crackdown
- St. Lawrence County confirms COVID death, 71 cases as weekend approaches
- As heating prices expected to rise during winter months, lawmakers look towards LIHEAP funding
- Victim’s Assistance Center stands with survivors as domestic violence rates increase in Jefferson County
- Possible human trafficking operation uncovered in Vermont