Here’s your first look at Baby Yoda in Season 2 of “The Mandalorian”:
The trailer was released Tuesday morning. Season 2 of the show will begin on Disney+ on Oct. 30.
No other details have been released yet, including if Disney+ will follow last season’s pattern of releasing a new episode every week or release the entire season at once.
The show received 15 Emmy nominations, including one for Best Drama Series.
If you’re looking to fill the time before Oct. 30, the docuseries “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” continues to stream on Disney+.
- WATCH: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 9/18
- Ex-SUNY Empire State facilities director arrested for misappropriating funds
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- WATCH LIVE | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour special from Orange Beach Friday
- Akwesasne Seven Dancers Women Coalition receives over $350K in funding