CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WSYR-TV) –
For the first time in a month the Syracuse men’s basketball team played away from the Carrier Dome, falling on the road at North Carolina 81-75.
Garrison Brooks and Armando Bacot combined for 31 points and 22 rebounds helping UNC to the win over SU.
Quincy Guerrier led Syracuse with a game-high 23 points and 11 rebounds.
Syracuse drops to 7-3 overall (1-2 in the ACC). North Carolina has now won three straight games improving to 8-4 overall (3-2 in the ACC).
Hear what Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim had to say following the loss to the Tar Heels, by clicking on the video player above.
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October