SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Syracuse overcame a 16-point deficit to beat Buffalo in overtime Saturday 107-96.
Quincy Guerrier led the Orange offense scoring 27 points and 11 rebounds. Alan Griffin followed with a double-double of his own. He had 24 points and 10 rebounds.
Syracuse improves to 6-1 overall (1-0 in the ACC).
You can hear what Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim had to say, following the overtime win over Buffalo by clicking the video player above.
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October