GREENSBORO, N.C. (WSYR-TV) — The Atlantic Coast Conference reported Tuesday afternoon that Syracuse University’s women’s basketball game at Georgia Tech scheduled for Thursday is postponed.
The Syracuse women’s program remains on pause and under COVID protocols after a positive test in the program.
The team is scheduled to resume play against Miami on Sunday at noon.
The ACC also announced that a previously postponed game against North Carolina will be played Tuesday, January 19, at noon.
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place