GRANVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office reports that they’ve arrested Timothy Lee Stark, known as a figure in the exotic animal world portrayed in Netflix’s viral hit, “Tiger King.”
Stark is considered a fugitive of justice out of the state of Indiana. He was arrested and transported to Washington County Jail by Granville police. The release from the Sheriff’s Office says the arrest took place at 4 a.m.
Stark is should be familiar to “Tiger King” as an associate of Joe Exotic. In the show, Stark is presented as the owner of Wildlife in Need in Charlestown, Indiana, where he kept a variety of peculiar creatures.
- Samaritan Medical Center allowing 1 support person per emergency department patient
- Coronavirus cases confirmed at 3 nursing homes in Arkansas, 1 in Centerton
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- Cuomo announces red zone restriction adjustments