BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Tops is putting limits on how much meat a customer can buy.
Temporarily, the grocery chain says people can only buy two packages of the following items at a time — fresh beef (including ground beef), fresh pork (including marinated pork), and fresh chicken.
It’s not clear how long these restrictions will be in place, but they began on Saturday.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown
- Lows in the 20s overnight for the North Country this week
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week