(WSYR-TV) — As the COVID-19 vaccines make their way to Central New York, the battle against the virus continues. NewsChannel 9 spoke with Upstate University Hospital CEO Dr. Robert Corona on Monday about the virus in our region.
Click the player above to watch the full interview.
- Alex’s life hack for a squeaky hinge
- North Country wake up weather Saturday April 9, 2021
- Mourners pay respects to Prince Philip, leave flowers outside UK Embassy in Washington
- Republicans disappointed in MLB All-Star game decision, Democrats support location change
- Americans flock to ACA signup during special enrollment