LAKE LUZERNE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A press conference on the fire at Rachael Ray’s house will be held at 11 a.m. Monday in the parking lot of the Longhorn Saloon and Pub in Lake Luzerne.
Warren County’s Office of Emergency Services and Luzerne-Hadley Fire will be answering questions.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states