ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Acting U.S. Attorney Antoinette T. Bacon of the Northern District of New York is holding a press conference with other local law enforcement leaders in Albany.
On the north steps of the U.S. Courthouse at 3:30 p.m., they’ll talk about collaborative efforts among federal, state, and local agencies to address gun violence and other firearms crimes.
- North Country COVID-19 infection rate remains above 7%
- Save the River’s 32nd Annual Winter Environmental Conference to take a virtual form
- Game on? Youth sports in New York will soon be up to local county health departments
- North Country weather: 7-day forecast
- North Country Heart Challenge to kick off next week