TURNER TURNPIKE, OKLA. (BRPROUD) – One trooper in Oklahoma had the scare of his life recently while helping someone.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol posted this message along with the video of this near-death experience.
Woah! That was close! Watch until the end. This lightning strike came awfully close to our trooper yesterday when he stopped to assist with some equipment that had fallen off a trailer on the Turner Turnpike between Bristow and Stroud.
- 7 of Mennonite family injured after car collides with horse-drawn buggy in Yates County
- Warren County officials holding press conference on Rachel Ray house fire
- SUNY Canton recognizes Chancellor’s Award recipients
- Houses explode in Baltimore, killing 1 and trapping 1, fire union says
- No car seats left after overwhelming response to Watertown giveaway