The next season of RuPaul’s Drag Race is almost upon us, which means 14 new queens will soon be competing to be America’s Next Drag Superstar. But not all queens enter Drag Race equally. In all of Drag Race herstory, 23 queens have risen above the rest to serve up the most memorable entrances of all time. (and yes, one lucky queen made this list twice).
So, in honor of the Season 7 premiere (Monday, 9/7 on Logo), let’s celebrate the queens who always knew how to sissy that walk.
1. Latrice Royale: Large and in charge. Chunky, yet funky. Bold and beautiful, baby, since the very beginning!
2. So that’s what Pandora Boxx was up to in between Season 2 and All Stars.
3. No back rolls here.
4. Raja, serving up Cyclops Truffula tree realness.
5. The shade of it all!
6. Took the words right out of our mouth.
7. At least Willam licked the makeup box and didn’t throw up on it.
8. Mystique, we barely knew ye. But we’ll be forever in your debt for this gem.
9. Talk about Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent.
10. It seems Milk must have run right from the bathroom. (Must be all that dairy.)
11. If you forgot who Mimi Imfurst is, we don’t blame you.
12. Adore Delano struggled not only to be fashionable on the show, but also with being fashionably late.
13. Note to future queens: If you do arrive early, make sure you have a good one-liner ready.
14. Still showing off her curves ‘n’ swerves.
15. If All Stars was The Hunger Games, Chad Michaels was Katniss, because Bitch was always on fire.
16. Worst. Present. Ever.
17. Our first preview of Kenya Michaels’ Beyonce impression.
18. This was like watching a train wreck. A matching, tacky, pleather-clad train wreck.
19. Sharon Needles, you don’t belong at Party City. You belong on top.
20. Referencing Janet Jackson is always a win in our book.
21. Shannel definitely knew how to get people talking, for better or for worse.
22. Long live Ornacious.
23. Bianca said it best: “Laganja Estranja, next time you death drop, reverse that and drop dead.”
24. Season 7 hasn’t even premiered yet, but Tempest DuJour, shantay you stay!
RuPaul’s Drag Race premieres Monday at 9/8c on Logo.
View original Werk! The 24 Best RuPaul’s Drag Race Entrances of All Time at TVGuide.com