AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Authorities in Georgia are searching for a woman accused of tossing a bottle of bodily fluids through a fast-food drive-thru window.
Sheriff’s deputies were called last week to a Taco Bell, where the store manager told them an unidentified woman threw a bottle of urine and feces through the window.
Other employees added that the woman leaned out of the rear passenger window and squeezed the bottle of fluids at the drive-thru before throwing it inside.
The woman was described as possibly being between 18 and 25 years old, with long wavy black hair, wearing glasses and a white tank top.
She was reportedly in a silver sedan with a possible South Carolina tag driven by an unidentified black man.
The business was closed after the incident due to contamination.
- Watch: SU head football coach Dino Babers recaps the game at Clemson and looks ahead to Wake Forest in the Dome Saturday
- Wayne County reports cluster, 61 COVID-19 case in DeMay Nursing Home
- Inpatient visitations and ER support persons suspended at Samaritan Medical Center due to COVID-19 case uptick
- Florida man received $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors say
- Police investigating after 400-pound bronze wreath stolen