DEL REY, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – A woman died after her hair and clothing got stuck while clearing debris on Friday from a raisin processing machine, the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office said.
The incident happened at the Del Rey Packing Company in Del Rey.
Officials say the woman died as a result of the trauma she suffered.
Several units are currently on the scene including Sanger Fire and the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office.
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health will handle the investigation.
- No. 8 Florida State slips past Wolfpack 67-61
- No. 11 Louisville blows past short-handed UNC 72-55
- New York State awarded $40M to strengthen early childhood care, education programs
- Governor Cuomo: ‘I will never allow use of the DMV database for immigration actions’
- Take ABC50’s St. Patrick’s Day Trivia quiz for a chance to win over $600 in prizes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.