WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- LeVar Burton launches new book club with James Baldwin novel
- More than 1,000 gas stations in the Southeast report running out of fuel thanks to panic-buying
- Younger adolescents get ready for COVID shots
- 3 US soldiers charged with supplying firearms used in recent Chicago shootings, homicides
- PHOTOS: Bear has close call on utility poles in Arizona border city