ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Ricardo Lundi, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) at River Family Health Center, sat down with us for a recent Ask the Expert segment to explain what his field of expertise encompasses at the health center.
Podiatry is the branch of medicine that is devoted to care of the foot and ankle. At River Hospital, Ricardo provides services such as ingrown nail removals, prescriptions for specialty shoes for diabetics, orthotics and assessing general foot pain.
He also performs minor surgeries including plantar fasciitis releases, hammer toe surgery and bunion removal surgery.
To learn more from the experts at River Hospital, visit their Ask the Experts page on InformNNY.com
- Glenfield man arrested following assault that left victim with injuries requiring reconstructive surgery
- 26th Annual AdironDuck Race online for first time this year
- 4-8-20: Cold front on its way, bringing rain and possible snow in some areas
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- New York is most aggressive state against coronavirus: WalletHub
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.