ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Ricardo Lundi, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) at River Family Health Center, sat down with us for a recent Ask the Expert segment to explain what his field of expertise encompasses at the health center.
Podiatry is the branch of medicine that is devoted to care of the foot and ankle. At River Hospital, Ricardo provides services such as ingrown nail removals, prescriptions for specialty shoes for diabetics, orthotics and assessing general foot pain.
He also performs minor surgeries including plantar fasciitis releases, hammer toe surgery and bunion removal surgery.
To learn more from the experts at River Hospital, visit their Ask the Experts page on InformNNY.com
- SUNY Board Of Trustees discusses solutions to dipping enrollment rate
- Empire State Weekly: Poll shows voter concerns ahead of midterms
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday October 1st
- Legendary guitarist James Burton confirms kidney cancer diagnosis
- ‘Complete destruction’: Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian’s impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.