ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Ricardo Lundi, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) at River Family Health Center, sat down with us for a recent Ask the Expert segment to explain what his field of expertise encompasses at the health center.
Podiatry is the branch of medicine that is devoted to care of the foot and ankle. At River Hospital, Ricardo provides services such as ingrown nail removals, prescriptions for specialty shoes for diabetics, orthotics and assessing general foot pain.
He also performs minor surgeries including plantar fasciitis releases, hammer toe surgery and bunion removal surgery.
To learn more from the experts at River Hospital, visit their Ask the Experts page on InformNNY.com
- Woman claims fried chicken head found in takeout order
- Man released on NYS Bail Reform Law arrested for felony charges minutes later
- Border cities prepare for traffic tie-ups after Nov. 8 rollback of land travel restrictions
- FDA advisers back Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for young kids
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.