DAYTONA, Fla. (NEXSTAR) — Four drivers lead the pack as co-favorites to win Sunday’s Daytona 500, according to Vegas betting odds.
On Saturday’s live stream of Countdown to Daytona, co-hosts Dan Lucas and Kevin Connolly are joined by NASCAR Insider Jordan Bianchi, a writer for The Athletic, breakdown the four betting favorites to win the Big Race on Sunday!
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Bills preparing for Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes despite his uncertain status for Sunday
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- The heartwarming story behind Bernie Sanders’ iconic Inauguration mittens
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.