BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- U.S. DOT awards $19.5 million to three New York airports for upgrades