SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Your favorite family-friendly monster truck show is set to return to Syracuse in 2024.
The 12,000 pound trucks will be back at the JMA Wireless Dome for Monster Jam on April 6, 2024, at 3 p.m.
Advance purchase tickets are available now for the event, and tickets to the general public will go on sale on Nov. 14.
Courtesy of Monster Jam.
Fans will be able to see the massive trucks up close, meet their favorite drivers and crews, get autographs and take pictures. Other activities include the Sand Box play area, UNOH tire demonstration, coloring and temporary tattoo station, and new photo ops including the chance to take a photo with the Series trophy.
“The Stadium Championship Series East features 12 skilled athletes battling for the championship while tearing up the dirt in intense competitions of speed and skill,” stated Monster Jam.
Monster truck lineup:
- Grave Digger® driven by Tyler Menninga
- Max-D® driven by Tom Meents
- Zombie® driven by Bari Musawwir
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior® driven by Bryce Kenny;
- El Toro Loco® driven by Jamey Garner
- Lucas Stabilizer™ driven by Cynthia Gauthier
- Megalodon® driven by Todd LeDuc
- Black Pearl driven by Cole Venard
- Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo
- Kraken driven by Nick Pagliarulo
- Bad Company driven by John Gordon
- Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
An event ticket for the 3:00 p.m. show is required for entry. If guests are interested in a separate Pit Pass ticket for the Pit Party from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. an event ticket is required for entry.