DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Vernon Carey Jr. scored 21 points, Tre Jones added 19 and No. 7 Duke used a high-intensity man-to-man defense to beat Notre Dame 94-60 for its seventh straight win.
With No. 5 Louisville losing to Clemson, the win vaulted the Blue Devils into sole possession of first place in the ACC standings, one-half game ahead of the Cardinals.
Notre Dame had won four in a row before losing a heartbreaker in overtime Tuesday at Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Trump is not the first president to skip his successor’s inauguration
- Recreational marijuana advocates critical of Governor’s proposed taxation plan
- In hidden message on White House website, Biden calls for coders
- 4-year-old boy gives National Guard members cookies, gets American flag patch in return
- New York wins lawsuit against EPA over clean energy