PIITSBURGH, PA (WSYR – TV) – Syracuse fell to No. 25 Pittsburgh 21-10 to drop to 0-2 for first time since 2013.
SU has given up 14 sacks in the first two weeks and only scored one touchdown combined against North Carolina and Pitt.
The Orange will play in the newly renovated Carrier Dome for the first time on Sept. 26th against Georgia Tech at noon.
- South Jefferson Central School reports first student testing positive for coronavirus
- Is Trump or Biden more of a patriot? Here’s what 1,100 voters said
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 260 in mandatory quarantine
- Lewis County reports 10 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, nearly 800 in quarantine