SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The son of Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Jon Bon Jovi said he is planning to attend Syracuse University this fall.
The singer’s son posted his decision on Instagram over the weekend.
The photo showed Jake Bon Jovi and both his parents showing off their SU gear. The post has been shared thousands of times.
It is still unclear what Jake will study when he gets to SU.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents
- Direct restaurant relief excluded from latest stimulus bill
- WATCH: Deck the Parkway, Watertown’s reverse-style Christmas Parade
- Biggest sticking points in COVID-19 relief compromise in Congress
- Watch Watertown’s reverse-style Christmas Parade live online on InformNNY
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9